November, we owe you an apology. You are a forgotten month.
When I think of the month of November, my brain immediately jumps to the end of the month when all the holidays kick into action. But what about all the plain old weeks in between?
This marketing planning calendar proves there is plenty going on in November that you can frame your email subject lines around.
In terms of marketing, that lull between Halloween and the winter holiday season can be a challenge for small businesses looking to grow. In November, businesses need to cater to audiences that are eagerly waiting for holiday fun to begin. That’s where November email marketing comes in. We’ll show you how your November emails can help boost your business by exploring the following:
- Why your small business should try email marketing this November.
- What should be an email subject line for Thanksgiving and other holidays?
- November email subject line ideas any business can use all month long.
We’ve got you covered with both holiday email subject lines and what to do in between for a memorable November.
Why email marketing is important in November
Email marketing is crucial for small businesses throughout the year, but even more so in November.
In fact, average email conversion rates jump from 7.26% in October to a whopping 8.66% in November. Plus, studies have shown that emails sent during autumn and winter drive the most traffic to your website. To take full advantage of these statistics, you’ll want your November email subject lines to be in excellent shape.
You can use your email marketing in November to convey key messages to your audience, like:
- Information on holiday hours
- Updates on holiday sales
- Giving thanks to your staff and customers
- Fall and winter specials for certain services
- Sharing how you’re celebrating the season
November email subject line tips
Here are three email copywriting tips that can help you craft the best November email subject line possible:
1. Use an eye-catching call-to-action phrase
For your emails to be a success, your subject line must provide a striking first impression. 47% of recipients decide to open an email based on the subject line alone, so you’ll want to get your subject line right on the first try. Try including a powerful call-to-action phrase in your November email subject lines to maximize your open rates.
2. Keep it short and mobile-friendly
A concise November email subject line is a mobile-friendly November email subject line.
Sadly, one in every five emails is not mobile-friendly. Taking a moment to double-check that your email information is concise enough for a mobile inbox will save you from ending up in the junk folder. Save this handy chart below to get an idea of how long a mobile-friendly November email subject line might be:
3. Add special flair
Lastly, use your email copywriting as an opportunity to have fun and be creative. For example, emails subject lines with personalization or emojis have a higher open rate than those that don’t. Allow your email subject line to display the value of your business with a touch of unique flair.
November email subject lines for services
E-commerce and product-based brands are known to scramble for sales this time of year. However, service-based businesses should also have the holiday months on their marketing radar. So, to kick off our November email subject line list, let’s dig into some email subject lines for services:
- Snow Already?! We’ll Be There When It Hits.
- ?tired of the holiday scramble? we can help.
- Casey, An Early Gift for You!?
- Winter Low-Lights Are In: 20% Your Next Color Treatment?
- Alex, Get $15 Off Your Next Inspection
- Get That Project Done Before the Holidays!
- Freeze the Turkey, Not Your Pipes. Call Jack’s Plumbing
- Book Your Next Cleanup in Advance & Save at Terry’s Landscaping
- Electric Bill Through the Roof? We Can Help.
- Relax Before Holiday Craziness at Envious Massage
- Cleaning Up for Visitors? Stop By Tom’s Laundry
- November=Snowvember! Book Your Plows in Advance
- Unwanted Guests? Call Derry Pest Control
- Reserve Your Leaf Cleanup Kit Before It’s Too Late!
- Best Part of Fall? Cute Autumn Nails Done at Melville Salon.
- Skip Holiday Stress. Call Honey’s Catering Now!
- We Miss You! Appointment Slots Now Extended
- .. Secret November Offers Are Here
- November booking bonanza! Priority appointments available
- Book a consultation in November & get results by December!
- Lauren, hurry! November slots are filling fast?
November email subject lines for sales
22. Wallet Gone Cold? These Deals Can Help?
23. Maria, A Special Offer for You Inside.
24. Going, Going, Gone! Grab Yours Before It Sells Out.
25. Joe, A November Discount Code Only Valid for a Limited Time
26. Use This at Checkout for a November Deal
27. Tamika, a Coupon for You Valid Through 11/30
28. Do This at Checkout for an Extra 30% Off
29. Fall Flavors Are Selling Out Fast at Pam’s Bakery!
30. Low Prices All November Long!
31. Don’t Wait for Black Friday. Sales Are Happening Now!
32. Remember November! Sales All Month Long
33. November deals to remember?
34. Hot November sale happening now! Hop on it
November Black Fiveday email subject line ideas
Many think that November comes and goes with just one major holiday: Thanksgiving. However, from Black Friday to Cyber Monday, Thanksgiving week has turned into a multi-day ordeal: Black Fiveday. Here is our breakdown of email subject line ideas for all the November holidays:
Email subject lines for Thanksgiving Eve
Many like to start celebrations early, and your business should too with these Thanksgiving Eve email subject lines:
35. A Thanksgiving Eve Deal = Best Decision You’ll Make All Night
36. Not Just Family, Friends Too! Referral Discount Wednesday Only
37. Elise, Get 25% Off This Wednesday Only
38. Going down memory lane? bring this.
39. .. we “accidentally” dropped our deals early
40. Sal’s Taxi Running Extending Hours Tonight Only
41. Thanksgiving Eve! Reunite at Paul’s Bar
42. Meeting Up with Old Friends? Get a Free Beer on Us!
43. Drinksgiving ? at Prairie Brew Co.
44. Pre-Turkey Day Hooray ?
Email subject lines for Thanksgiving
You may decide to take Thanksgiving off from business matters. However, if you choose to schedule an email send on November’s big day, here are some subject line ideas to boost your Thanksgiving marketing efforts:
45. Gobble up our special offer!
46. Cook Up Savings with Us?
47. Pre-order Holiday Pies at Jam’s Bakery
48. Happy Thanksgiving from Our Family to Yours
49. Julie, We’re Thankful for YOU This Year.
50. Just Want to Say Thanks…
51. Cam, how can we thank you?!
52. Pour Some Gravy Out for Us Today
53. Forgetting Something? Our Thanksgiving Checklist
54. We Want to Share Our Traditions with You
55. A Thank You Note from Us To YOU
56. Sunnyside Insurance Thanks Its Employees
57. We Want to Say Thank You to YOU
58. Our way of saying thanks…
59. Ramsay, A Gift for You to Say Thanks
60. Food + Family + Football = A Happy Thanksgiving
61. Happy Thanksgiving From [your business]
Email subject lines for Black Friday
Even if you’re not a retail business, you can still reap the benefits of Black Friday with these email subject lines:
62. Buy Now! Black Friday Deals.
63. Black Friday Only: 50% Off!
64. Stuffed, Thankful, & Ready to Shop!
65. Hooray, The Holidays Are Here! Shop Now
66. Carrie, Your Black Friday Discount Code
67. Merry & Bright: Shop Black Friday Tonight
68. What to Buy on Black Friday (It’s Not What You Think)
69. Black Fiveday: Making the Most of The Week
70. Black Friday Shopping TOO Much? Super Storage R Us
71. Holiday Gifts Already Bought = Black Friday Bliss
72. Wishing You a Blissful Black Friday
73. Bleak Black Friday? We Can Help
74. It’s black Fri-YAY?
75. Still stuffed? Work up an appetite shopping?
76. Jenni, here’s where to shop on Black Friday ⏩
Email subject lines for Small Business Saturday
Calling all small businesses! This is your day to shine. Be sure that you do with these Small Business Saturday email subject line ideas:
77. Henry, Support Small Businesses This Saturday.
78. Be Thankful. Be Grateful. Shop Local.
79. Don’t Wait! Shop Local Now
80. Big Savings from Small Businesses This Saturday
81. Kristi, Shop Local This Saturday.
82. James, Small Businesses Are Counting On You!
83. Celebrate Small Business Saturday With Us
84. Support Your Favorite Local Business!
85. We’re Glad to Be a Part of Your Community.
86. Thanks for your support, Hannah.
87. R-YES-V-P: spot us at this Small Business Saturday celebration
88. ?Our Day is Here!?
Email subject lines for Cyber Monday
Whether you’re an e-commerce business, a service-based startup, or a brick-and-mortar store, you can engage with your audience on Cyber Monday with these email subject lines:
89. Your Cyber Monday Deal is Just 1 Click Away!
90. Tony, Your Cyber Monday Code is Here!
91. Miss Out on Black Friday? Shop Cyber Monday
92. Cyber Monday…In-Store?
93. Get Cyber Monday Discounts In-Store & Online
94. Click, Click, Hooray! Shop Cyber Monday Now
95. Where We’re Shopping This Cyber Monday.
96. How To Schedule Cyber Monday into Your Day
97. Polly, Celebrate Cyber Monday With Us!
98. Time to cyber celebrate ?
99. How to turn Cyber Monday into Cyber FUNday?
100. Don’t worry! You can still get deals in-store today
Even more November holiday email subject line ideas
101. What We’re Reading When We’re Cooped Up (National Authors’ Day, November 1)
102. Planning + Execution=A Financial Portfolio Sandwich (Sandwich Day, November 3)
103. Tate’s Photo & Video: Veteran Family Photos For Free (World Freedom Day, November 9)
104. Forgetting Something? (Forget-Me-Not Day, November 10)
105. How Forest Senior Living Thanks Its Caregivers (Caregiver Appreciation Day, November 13)
106. Be Kind: A Story of How We Started (World Kindness Day, November 13)
107. ?Kristi’s Butcher & Deli is Going Green! (America Recycles Day, November 15)
108. The story of how we started (National Entrepreneurs Day, November 16)
109. Want fries with that? ? (National Fast-Food Day, November 16)
110. How We Can Bring You Peace & Serenity This Season (World Peace Day, November 17)
111. Cara, listen to our new sharable playlist now ? (National Jukebox Day, November 23)
112. How we’re giving back today, and every day ? (Giving Tuesday, November 29)
November newsletter subject line ideas
An email newsletter is especially important for small businesses this time of year because they help you to interact with your audience during a busy time. Stand out from big brands with these November newsletter subject line ideas:
113. Our Holiday Tips You Won’t Want to Miss
114. Winter is Coming! Are You Prepared?
115. That’s a Wrap! Our Company’s Fall Highlights
116. Wait! Did You Complete Our Fall Check List?
117. What to do before 2022 is over
118. 5 Ways We Can Help You in 2023
119. 7 Tips to Be a Holiday Pro This Year
120. Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas, Planning Sheets, & More!
Fast-track your year-end goals with these November email subject lines
We proved today that you don’t have to wait for the holidays to start kicking your revenue up a notch. With 2023 right around the corner, squeeze in all you can with these November subject line ideas. Regardless of your business type, there are email subject lines that can work for your November marketing plan. When it comes to planning your email marketing strategy, don’t forget to remember November!
91 March Email Subject Lines to Keep Revenue Marching On
125 Fire February Email Subject Lines to Defrost Open Rates
8 Email Marketing Trends + 4 Old Favorites to Use for Better Results in 2023
38 Lovely Valentine’s Day Email Subject Lines (+Templates & Ideas)
Recruitment Marketing in 2023: 10 Strategies to Attract Top Talent